1. Reduced depression: According to studies, people who drink a few cups of coffee each day could be more resistant to depression, compared to those who drink more carbonated soft drinks.
2. Less suicidal thoughts: It is rather surprising to know that drinking coffee each day could lower the risk of suicide by about 50 percent. Coffee stimulates our central nervous system and it can act as a type of antidepressant. Drinking proper amount of coffee could produce happy hormones, such as dopamine and serotonin.
3. It is a kind of scent therapy: The mere whiff of hot coffee can actually help our mind to relax a bit. People who smell wonderful scents may release a type of protein that can protect their delicate nerve stress from any stress related damage. So, the next time we are feeling tense, just sniff a cup of hot coffee for a few minutes before we sip it.
|Coffee Opportunity Click the image!!!|
5. It ensures healthy liver: A cup of coffee could also rejuvenate our liver. People who drink coffee regularly are less likely to develop liver cirrhosis. In general, one cup of coffee each day could reduce the risk of cirrhosis by 22 percent. Tea doesn't have the same effect, so the mystery ingredient is probably not caffeine.
6. It is an antioxidant: Many of us have heard about antioxidants and their ability to protect our body from the ravaging free radicals. Studies show that coffee has become one of the most common sources of antioxidants. It means, we could maintain overall health by consuming enough coffee each day.